You are here:
A UK ‘dash’ for smart gas. Policy brief March 2013.. 2013.
Payment for Ecosystem Services: what does it mean for the future of our environment? Does payment for ecosystem services offer a new opportunity for natural resource management and what is the current state of development?.. 2013.
Making partnerships work across landscapes – the role of Nature Improvement Areas. New Nature Improvement Areas are expected to bring benefits for wildlife and for people, so how can recent research help them achieve this? Policy and Practice Notes.. 2012.
Locating and measuring nature’s benefits. Using mapping tools for the management of natural resources and ecosystem services.. 2013.
An Independent National Adaptation Programme. Briefing Note (March 2013). Briefing Note (March 2013).. 2013.
How can land advisers incorporate ecosystem services thinking into their everyday practice? New approaches to the valuation, appraisal and managementof the natural environment promise to transform the way wemanage land and pay for a range of goods and services.. 2013.
From Ice to High Seas. Sea-level rise and European coastlines.. 2013.
Enhancing the environment through payment for ecosystem services. Does payment for ecosystem services offer a new opportunity for natural resource management and how can it work in practice? Policy and Practice Notes.. 2012.
8. The possible impacts of climate change on public water supply availability over the 21st century. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
5. A hydrological perspective on UK evaporation: historical trends and future projections. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
11. Impacts of Climate Change on Migration. Terrestrial biodiversity Climate change impacts report card Technical paper.. 2013.
11. Climate change and water in the UK – past changes and future prospects.. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
1. Interactions between climate change and land use change impacts: addressing attribution problems. Terrestrial Biodiversity Climate change Impacts Report Card Technical paper.. 2013.