You are here:
8. The possible impacts of climate change on public water supply availability over the 21st century. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
5. A hydrological perspective on UK evaporation: historical trends and future projections. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
11. Impacts of Climate Change on Migration. Terrestrial biodiversity Climate change impacts report card Technical paper.. 2013.
11. Climate change and water in the UK – past changes and future prospects.. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
1. Interactions between climate change and land use change impacts: addressing attribution problems. Terrestrial Biodiversity Climate change Impacts Report Card Technical paper.. 2013.
A UK ‘dash’ for smart gas. Policy brief March 2013.. 2013.
From Ice to High Seas. Sea-level rise and European coastlines.. 2013.
Enhancing the environment through payment for ecosystem services. Does payment for ecosystem services offer a new opportunity for natural resource management and how can it work in practice? Policy and Practice Notes.. 2012.
An Independent National Adaptation Programme. Briefing Note (March 2013). Briefing Note (March 2013).. 2013.
Payment for Ecosystem Services: what does it mean for the future of our environment? Does payment for ecosystem services offer a new opportunity for natural resource management and what is the current state of development?.. 2013.
Locating and measuring nature’s benefits. Using mapping tools for the management of natural resources and ecosystem services.. 2013.