You are here:
 The Ecosystem Approach. (377). Submitted.
 Globe Climate Legislation Study .. Submitted.
 Climate Change and Resilience to Weather Events. Climate Change and Resilience to Weather Events. Wea. Climate Soc. (Weather, Climate, and Society). In Press.
 05. Climate impacts: taking action in the face of uncertainty. Uncertainty is an inherent feature of our knowledge about climate but decision makers need to be able to plan for the future while understanding the uncertainty involved... 2014.
 06. Ensuring resilience in care for older people. How can services continue to support the well-being of older people and be resilient to extreme weather events?.. 2014.
 07. Avoiding summer overheating while saving energy in acute hospitals. Buildings overheating in summer is a problem already affecting acute hospitals. Climate change is likely to make this problem worse, while air conditioning is expensive and energy intensive. Are there other options?.. 2014.
 08. Catchment partnerships –better planning for our rivers and landscapes. How can catchment partnerships use recent research to help balance the increasing demands society puts on our landscapes?.. 2014.
 09. What is causing the decline in pollinating insects? Some groups of pollinating insects, such as bees, have declined and research has revealed a range of different factors that appear to be involved... 2014.
 10. New tools to improve the management of the coastal environment. How can new approaches help national decision makers improve management of coastlines for people and wildlife?.. 2014.
 Focus on Water.. 2014.
 HTechO Tapping the Potential: A Fresh Vision for UK Water Technology. UKWRIP Publications.. 2014.
 The Privatisation of Biodiversity? New Approaches to Nature Conservation Law A summary report of an AHRC-funded project.. 2014.
 System responsiveness and the European Union Emissions Trading System. Policy Papers.. 2014.
 01. Payment for Ecosystem Services: what does it mean for the future of our environment? Does payment for ecosystem services offer a new opportunity for natural resource management and what is the current state of development?.. 2013.
 02. Locating and measuring nature’s benefits. Using mapping tools for the management of natural resources and ecosystem services.. 2013.
 03. Could advisers of land managers work more effectively across professions? Advisers provide key services to land managers and have increasingly to develop their understandingof multidisciplinary working in order to address growing challenges... 2013.
 04. How can land advisers incorporate ecosystem services thinking into their everyday practice? New approaches to the valuation, appraisal and managementof the natural environment promise to transform the way wemanage land and pay for a range of goods and services.. 2013.
 1. Changes in groundwater levels, temperature and quality in the UK over the 20th century: an assessment of evidence of impacts from climate change.. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
 1. Interactions between climate change and land use change impacts: addressing attribution problems. Terrestrial Biodiversity Climate change Impacts Report Card Technical paper.. 2013.
 10. Future flood – magnitude and frequency. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
 10. Implications of climate change for coastal and inter-tidal habitats in the UK. Terrestrial Biodiversity climate change report card technical paper.. 2013.
 11. Climate change and water in the UK – past changes and future prospects.. A climate change report card for water.. 2013.
 11. Impacts of Climate Change on Migration. Terrestrial biodiversity Climate change impacts report card Technical paper.. 2013.
 12. The implications of climate change for phenology in the UK. Terrestrial biodiversity Climate change impacts report card Technical paper.. 2013.